artistkai

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Private Photographic Exhibition


Today is BTEC photography level II private show.
Getting ready for the show, I am trying to decide which shirt to wear. Should I wear the red one or the blue & white one? I look in the mirror and decide that in keeping with my photographic work, landscape green field with blue sky that the blue & white one will look best.

The show starts at 6.00 pm and I arrived 40 minutes early as I like to be punctual.

I donated wine and a banana bread for refreshments and in return the visitors bought fresh fruit and snacks, includind some nice home-made mediterranean breads. Many different photographs were on display by both Hearing and Deaf students completing their BTEC courses. Some were figurative while others were more landscape.

They liked my photographic display as there are many bright colours in the works and it made them feel like they were in the countryside. I thanked them for their appreciation and suggested that they tried to take some pictures too, I am sure they will find it entertaining.
The show was very good but I had to leave as it became very warm and crowded so James and I went to Westminster for a walk along the Thames embankment where it was much cooler and I felt refreshed.I am very pleased at the way the show went today it makes me feel good.

3 Comments:

  • Here are some links that I believe will be interested

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:26 am  

  • Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:57 pm  

  • I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home